Code of Conduct - Player • Parent • Staff
1. I will treat everyone whom they encounter with respect.
2. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct towards any other coach, player, parent, participant, official or any other attendee.
3. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike behavior towards any coach, parent, player, participant official or any other attendee.
4. I will not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of any coach, parent, player, participant, official, or any other attendee.
5. I will not use drugs, alcohol or tobacco products while involved in any youth soccer activities, whether training, attending games, or officiating.
6. I will not use profanity, obscenity or any other offensive language.
7. I will endeavor to ensure that no parents, spectators or anyone associated with my team to use profanity, obscenity or any other offensive language while within the hearing of players or officials.
8. I will not engage in verbal or physical abuse towards any other coach, player, parent, participant, or official.
Anyone who fails to conform to the preceding Code of Conduct while attending, coaching, training, officiating or participating in an event sanctioned by AYSA/PCJSL will be subject to disciplinary action.